Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Must-Read Book: Foundations of Bilingual Education and Bilingualism

"A new online friend that I met on twitter recently asked me about the best book to read regarding bilingual and multilingual education. I told her without hesitation that a must-read book is Colin Baker’s Foundations of Bilingual Education and Bilingualism. The book is currently in its fourth edition and I just can’t get enough of the book. I have read each edition, and the fourth edition is absolutely the best!! This book has invaluable information to both bilingual ed neophytes, as well as experts in the bilingual education community."
Multilingual Mania
Giveaway: One Lucky Reader Will Win A Copy Of This Book!!
Enter today - Ends Sunday, October 25, 2009 at 8:00 p.m. Pacific Standard Time.
The winner must be located in the United States.

No comments:

Post a Comment